#1 게시 : 2014년 1월 1일 수요일 오전 2:36:06(UTC)
순위: Newbie

그룹: Registered
가입Joined: 2012-08-05(UTC)
게시물: 1
지역: Spain

감사합니다: 0 번
감사합니다: 0 게시물에서 0 번
This another post for Report Korea Players. I've been playing Wolfteam during 4 years, and in the last 2 years seems to be that Koreans do what ever they want without punishment.
I'm a colonel with 1,60 of KDR proud of it, because I always played without cheat GP like most of High ranks of Korea do. I'm just bored of report this situation, and the only awnser I get from the staff when I report this, is the most complete silence.

Why are you ignoring the reports about these players?
Are they your friends? Don't want ban them? Say that one time and clear, I will never report this but I will quit inmediatly.

I'm very angry because you (staff) don't say nothing about this situation. Looks like they are untouchable members.

- When I reported lllllllllllK1 in Wolfconquest glitching in a car in Bridge map, with a clear video, you say that need better resolution.
- When I report peace, no kill, or game disturb, you make silent.

From yesterday I caught JAZZMEN sharing account with IGunsNRosesI, both of Korea and both 3 stars, and both making peace and no kill in several game modes. I have friends that need to play too much for mantain his star rank, and they share account and make peace without any risk. Why you don't take action about this? This is unfair for the rest of comunity. I SWEAR IF THEY EVEN HACK YOU WON'T PUNISH THEM!
All people is scared of report them because they are afraid of get ban, but in this point I don't care anymore. I want to announce this injustice, they are taking advantage everyday.

Look this video:

Do you think this is a good example for the rest of players of WolfTeam? High ranks cheating GP and disturbing.

And what is more, JAZZMEN and IGunsNRosesI are sharing account. Yesterday JAZZMEN started speaking the same bad english with same pharses as IGunsNRosesI, JAZZMEN never speak english. I don't have other evidences, but game master will see in his admin panel the computer ID and IP. And when I tell him you are sharing account, imagine what he awnser. HE LAUGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.

This is also a post for you STARS of WolfTeam, if you are not from Korea you can't make peace and fake GP, you will take ban.

And I'm sure that again I will receive more silence from the GameMaster team, because all top Korean stars of Wolfteam are their friends and gods, and we the rest of players we are just a vulnerable shit afraid of getting bans for using HK 417 MC in first round like me.

Now you can imagine how Maildaw got the 5 stars rank: Making peace in WolfHunt everyday and he continues playing like that. Won't surprise me if he share his account with other TOPClan members. Just a group of elitist cheaters
파일 첨부:
Screenshot_2013y-12m-30d-20h-46m-54s-0859.jpg (281kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
Screenshot_2013y-12m-30d-20h-49m-03s-0312.jpg (264kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
Holdem 다음 이미지를 첨부했습니다:
Screenshot_2013y-12m-30d-20h-47m-06s-0640.jpg (255kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

Nuke
#2 게시 : 2014년 1월 14일 화요일 오후 5:02:06(UTC)
순위: Newbie

그룹: Registered
가입Joined: 2014-01-14(UTC)
게시물: 1
지역: home

감사합니다: 0 번
감사합니다: 0 게시물에서 0 번
Money protect them Holdem. Its useless unless they have no money .
포럼 점프  
새 주제를 게시할 수 없습니다.
주제에 답변을 할 수 없습니다.
게시물을 삭제할 수 없습니다.
게시물을 수정할 수 없습니다.
설문조사를 만들 수 없습니다.
설문조사에 투표할 수 없습니다.